Diploma In Foot Care
Footcare Training in King's Lynn, Norfolk
The course is suitable for those who wish to start up and run their own foot care business. You can now hit the ground running!
Mandatory: Two weeks: Monday-Friday x 2
Having successfully passed both theory and practical elements of your course, you will receive certificates from TCFCP and the NCFE (accrediting body). You will be able to use TCFCPdip after your name.
You must complete and pass the Anatomy & Physiology theory modules 1–20 before the course starts. Please make sure you bring your theory notes and work with you to the course.
We ask you pay £943.70 up front – this will guarantee your place. The remainder, £1,034.10, must be paid in full at least 6 weeks before the practical course starts.
- Revision session covering home study theory modules
- The Foot Coach Model and its individual application
- Anatomical positioning
- Bones, muscles and joints
- The body systems
- Health issues: diet and fitness and the effects of excess weight on the feet
- The anatomical structure of the foot and its relevance
Looking after the:
- Young foot
- Adult foot
- Old foot
- Basic foot care – body posture/alignment
How to look after feet through:
- nail cutting
- skin care
- Common problems (including diabetic foot) - nail conditions/skin conditions
Written theory test and ongoing practical assessment.
Your course fee includes all these things:
- First Aid training
- Reflexology training
- Business & marketing training
- 2 x Metallic badges
- Ongoing support
Free Training Opportunity!
We’re working this for you! We know that when you have passed your course and get out to start your business, you can come up with all sorts of questions – so here’s what we’re offering:
- You do your two-week practical course.
- You work with feet for two months; this can be either on your own or working in someone else’s clinic.
- You come back for a further two weeks for FREE to consolidate your practical skills and ask any more theory and business questions you might have.
Want to know more?
Call Deepa on 01553 76 86 61 or email email@example.com.
Courses Application Form
The College Of Footcare Practitioners
4b Tower Street, King's Lynn
Norfolk, PE30 1EJ